Re: Running application on windows

Hi,

I got Nadim's  'gpad' app to work under Camelbox (my Windows Gtk2-Perl
install).  I have a screenshot here for the curious:

http://groups.google.com/group/camelbox/web/gpad_on_windows.2008.094.1.jpg

I will probably try to PAR it, I just don't know when.  I'm working on
a fresh build of Camelbox at the moment.

The install went okay, there were tests in some of the modules that
call Perl::Critic, they blocked on reading STDIN on Windows I think. I
don't know why this would be however.  Hitting the <Return> key a few
times when the perl_critic test was running got it past that test.
Yes, I did have to use a few 'force' commands from the CPAN shell to
get all of the dependent modules installed.

Thanks,

Brian