Re: wrong binding of binding of Gtk2::StatusIcon->position_menu() ?

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 20:10 -0400, muppet wrote:

Any suggestions for a solution?

It's far too late to change the callback marshaler in GtkMenu.xs, as
it has been that way pretty much since the function was first bound.

I'd say that for Gtk2::StatusIcon::position_menu(), we can make the x
and y arguments optional.  User code calling it directly needn't pass
the arguments, but the function will still accept them for
compatibility with any exi [...]

I committed this to HEAD of CVS and the stable branch a few days ago, by
the way.

--
Bye,
-Torsten