Re: New Perl/GTK for Windows build: announcing Camelbox

On 11/23/07, Ari Jolma <ari jolma tkk fi> wrote:
spicy jack kirjoitti:

This is the MinGW build? Do you build a threaded Perl?

I ask because in my MinGW builds I've had to disable threads.

use5005threads=undef, useithreads=define is listed in the output of
'perl -V', and yes, this is a MinGW build.

You had to disable threads because something wouldn't compile or
something wouldn't run?

Thanks,

Brian

--
"(Rock and roll is) a rebellion against the Puritan ethic which was
decreed from the beginning of our society that Americans are not