Re: Subclasses, tied hashes, {get,set}_property, undefined values

On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 11:39 -0500, muppet wrote:

 I ran into a strange behaviour with Glib::Object::Subclass .
 If I call set_property using a value stored in a tied hash, the
corresponding get_property returns undef. This doesn't happen if
scalar context is forced when calling set_property.

This seems to fix it, but i'm not sure what the complete repercussions
of this change might be.

This appears to be the same problem Roderich Schupp had a while back:
<http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2006-August/msg00035.html>

Maybe we need a new macro that mimics defined() and use it instead of
"sv && SvOK (sv)"?

--
Bye,
-Torsten