Re: gtk-perl documentation in html

muppet wrote:
On Nov 9, 2007, at 8:24 AM, Denis wrote:

I think it is indeed complete but it contains some "noise" lines like
"Cannot find page `Glib::InitiallyUnowned' at L<> on line 107" at the
beginning of the html.

It there a post processing script in your scripts to remove them ?

All of those pages are created by magic, as are the L<> links. Glib::InitiallyUnowned is a special case; it is a class, so the L<> to it gets generated, but the class has no methods, so the doc generator creates no page for it.

Now, do those L<> links to non-existent pages get eaten by the pod-to- html translator, or does your html output contain links to non- existent html pages?
The line I sent you is at the begining of the generated html :

Cannot find page `Glib::InitiallyUnowned' at L<> on line 107
<head>

So the html does not contains bad links, it is only that there are some text which should not be at the
beginning og the html.

Denis