Re: HOW can I install gtkbuilder for my active perl!

On Jun 27, 2007, at 9:50 PM, zhang liming wrote:

my problem is just as subject .
and thank for any help!

Unless somebody has already built packages for win32, you'll have to build from source. Get the source tarball for 1.152 from the sourceforge project page, and follow the build instructions linked from http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/win32/ .

--
I hate to break it to you, but magic data pixies don't exist.
  -- Simon Cozens