Re: Setting a RadioItem created with ItemFactory

On 21/01/07, Jeffrey Ratcliffe <jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com> wrote:
On 04/01/07, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
> Using Gtk2::UIManager would make this a bit simpler: just set the value
> of the active RadioAction when adding the actions to the ActionGroup:

OK. Having done this, how do I get the active RadioAction? Or do I
have to keep a variable around with the active action, and update when
the callback is called?

Obviously, I can do:

$uimanager->get_widget('/MenuBar/<path to RadioItem>')->get_active

for each item, but there must be a better way.

Jeff