Re: Setting a RadioItem created with ItemFactory

hi all;

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 21:09 -0500, muppet wrote:

* You're using spaces for indention whereas the surrounding code uses
tabs.  Thus, at least with a tab width of 8, the code doesn't line up.

Experience has shown that you should never alter the size of a tab,
but instead tell your editor how many spaces move when you hit tab.
For vim, that's

   /* vim: set expandtab shiftwidth=4 softtabstop=4 : */

to set 4-space indent without changing the size of a hardware tab.

for the time being, and to avoid a whitespace-only fix commit, I've
fixed the patch to go with 8 spaces tabs, and I committed it as such.

it would be best to add a modeline to all the pure perl modules, so that
everyone working on them would conform to the same coding style. :-)

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,  E: ebassi gmail com