Re: Run menu action in background

On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 14:23 -0600, Nik Ogura wrote:
If your subroutine is basicaly just a loop then you can generally get
away with adding

   Gtk2->main_iteration while Gtk2->events_pending;

That did it for me.  Thanks.

Where do I find the documentation for those functions?  What is it
listed under?  I want to know where to look in the future.

Every function pertaining the GLib's main loop (which is also used by
GTK+) is listed under the Glib::MainLoop perldoc page.  The original
documentation for the main loop can be found here:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-The-Main-Event-Loop.html

And, obviously, on Google.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.