Re: Gtk::TreeStore insert_with_values weirdness

On 1/3/07, Roderich Schupp <roderich schupp googlemail com> wrote:

Are you using the XS variant of Readonly (i.e. have Readonly::XS installed)
or the pure-perl variant? The latter implements readonly scalars as tied scalars
(with a STORE method that just croaks)... My guess is that the XS glue in
Gtk::TreeStore (at least) doesn't cope with tied scalars (you need extra
code to handle tied scalars from XS).

Same problem with Readonly::XS.
Another thing I noticed: Only $COL_FILEINFO (== 0) is affected. I can
use the other two Readonly scalars just fine.

Jens

--
Jens Luedicke
web: http://perldude.de/