Re: GtkGC shared auto-release

Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> writes:

Gtk2::GC itself already offers shared GCs, so there
ought to be something better than SharedGC.

I think I'll end up with Gtk2::Ex::GtkGCobj, which is nice and similar
to GtkGC since nothing more advanced than its sharing is offered, and
"obj" trying to convey the OOP nature of the releasing feature.  Writing
Gtk2::Ex::GtkGCobj->new or ->get should be both similar enough and
different enough to Gtk2::GtkGC to give a hint what's going on.