Re: Gtk 1.162 build issues under win32

On Sat, 2007-12-29 at 03:22 -0800, T.J. Ferraro wrote:
Using VC7. If I compile against pango < 1.17 it compiles fine. Otherwise:

PangoCairo.c
xs\PangoCairo.xs(24) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before
'type'
[...]

That's weird.  I don't see anything wrong with the code.  What's more,
we have very similar code in xs/GtkTextBufferRichText.xs which doesn't
seem to cause trouble, does it?

After messing around a bit, I tried to coerce the 'data' variable
directly into the GPerlCallback callback pointer (since it appeared to
me that's all the data variable was used for) and it seemed to compile fine:

OK, but with that, we'd need to cast
gtk2perl_pango_cairo_shape_renderer_func to PangoCairoShapeRendererFunc
wherever it's used, because the signatures don't match exactly anymore.

Can you try to find out why the code in xs/GtkTextBufferRichText.xs
works whereas the very similar code in xs/PangoCairo.xs causes trouble?
Maybe the pre-processor output reveals something?

--
Thanks,
-Torsten