Re: Windows, glib.dll, permission denied

On 8/17/07, Daniel Kasak <dkasak nusconsulting com au> wrote:
Please see the screenshot at:
http://www.nusconsulting.com.au/internal/permission_denied.png

As you can see, I've reset ALL permissions on everything under c:/perl
so that EVERYONE can read / write / execute / whatever.

I can run the app as administrator, but if I log in as a user ( power
user, no less ), I get permission denied loading glib.dll

I dimly remember to have stumbled across this before, too.
Did you unpack the stuff from a tarball? This seems to set some
odd permissions windows-wise.
Try chmod'ing the file using Cygwin chmod.

Cheers, Roderich