Re: Windows, glib.dll, permission denied

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:40:33 +1000
Daniel Kasak <dkasak nusconsulting com au> wrote:

As you can see, I've reset ALL permissions on everything under c:/perl
so that EVERYONE can read / write / execute / whatever.

I can run the app as administrator, but if I log in as a user ( power
user, no less ), I get permission denied loading glib.dll

For the life of my I can't remember what I did to make this work last
time. Any hints?

Hi, it's fresh in my mind, since I just did it, but the gtk2 lib installer at
http://www.lostmind.de/gtk2-perl/
worked.

I installed as root user, and it asked if the install is for
just root, or all users.  I have Vista Basic.

I chose all users, and it works for them.

zentara

http://zentara.net/japh.html