Re: build failure

On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 20:10 +0200, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

b) Put the one xsub using PangoCairoFont into its own file and include
that file in the compilation only if pango >= 1.17.x.  This is actually
how we normally deal with this kind of situation.  But in this
particular case it would suck anyway, because a separate file for one
xsub is rather wasteful and cumbersome.

Looks like I was wrong about xsubpp there.  I just tried compiling the
newest Gtk2 against GNOME 2.18 (i.e. pango 1.16.x) and it worked.  But I
do remember rather clearly that xsubpp used to ignore C preprocessor
version checks.  Looks like that improved recently.

--
Bye,
-Torsten