Re: show_glyphs doesn't work well

On Apr 9, 2007, at 8:40 AM, alexe cn gmail com wrote:

Hi all,
   I run nmake test on win32 and got these messages:

[snip several test failures for Cairo-Perl on win32]

I found it's caused by show_glyphs and glyph_path functions.
It seems that all glyph related functions doesn't work well. I changed
cairo version from 1.2.0 to 1.4.2, but all can't work.

Is there anyone with a windows system who can reproduce this and possibly debug it?

--
One, two, free, four, five, six, sebben, eight, nine, ten, elebben, twull, fourteen, sickteen, sebbenteen, eightteen, elebbenteen, fiffeen, elebbenteen!
  -- Zella, aged three, counting to twenty.