Re: RE : Re: Why does my cursor doesn't change

Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 07:51 -0400, Zurd wrote:

This is a great idea, could you post it on http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc ?
I've read everything there and I didn't see this kind of information in it.
I'm sure there's plenty more people asking themselves the same thing.

and here's the entry:

 http://live.gnome.org/GTK2-Perl/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-a5b0807f1d7354a7c294930ebaa40e991d551dc9

should add nice anchors for some of the entries...

Are we not telling people the other, quick 'n' dirty way to get around this? That is, that if you have a long block of code in a callback or some other code, you can add the line

Gtk2->main_iteration while(Gtk2->events_pending);

to get the GUI to update?  Or does that not work correctly anymore?

Just curious.

-Ken