Re: Closing a Glade Window

hi Neil;

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 23:27 +1100, Neil Dugan wrote:

I would like to write an app that can put an icon in the system tray
too, but I couldn't find out how.  Can you please you give me some
pointers on how to do this?  Or a piece of example code please.

you have to use gtk+ 2.10 and the Gtk2::StatusIcon object (wrapping
GtkStatusIcon); if you have constraints on an older release of the gtk+
library, you should use the Gtk2::TrayIcon perl module (wrapping the
EggTrayIcon code, which is compiled with the perl module itself).  I
don't remember offhand if Gtk2::TrayIcon worked on platforms other than
linux/X, though.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--