Re: Closing a Glade Window
- From: Neil Dugan <debain_programer butterflystitches com au>
- To: Cyril Cheneson <ccheneson gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Closing a Glade Window
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:27:01 +1100
Cyril Cheneson wrote:
I m writing an application in Perl/gtk
I have some gtk code which display an icon in the system tray and when
rightclicking, a menu appears.
When clicking on an item from the menu, it should display a dialog
window made with Glade.
But I have trouble closing the window created from the Glade file
(XML) as using Gtk2->main_quit will quit from the main application
(launched when the icon is in the system tray).
My question is : how to close the window (from the Glade file) without
quitting the main application?
I hope I was clear enough.
I would like to write an app that can put an icon in the system tray
too, but I couldn't find out how. Can you please you give me some
pointers on how to do this? Or a piece of example code please.
] [Thread Prev