Dialog for choosing directories

Hello,

my name is Bernhard and I'm new to gtk2-perl and have joined the list a few hours ago.

I read some documentation but didn't really find a gtk2-perl dialog for choosing a directory. I'm looking for something similar than the Gtk2::FileSelection dialog, but for choosing directories.

Btw, I tried the Gtk2::FileChooserDialog with action "select folder" option but got a segmentation fault when calling the constructor. I think I must have made a terrible mistake.

my $dir_dialog = Gtk2::FileChooserDialog ( 'Select a Directory', $main_window,
'select-folder');

Maybe somebody could give me a hint, how to get through this.

rgds

Bernhard

PS: perl-5.8, perl-Glib-1.140, perl-Gtk2-1.102 (not the newest versions, I know)