Linking problem when compiling under MinGW

Hello,

I'm building Gtk2 under MinGW.

Glib and Cairo compiled ok, the tests did  not do so well, but anyway.

With Gtk2 I'm stuck with an "undefined reference to" problem: the last
$(INST_DYNAMIC) step seems to miss references to Glib.dll and Cairo.dll.

If I add Glib.dll with a full path (c:/perl/site/lib/auto/Glib/) before
the last token (dll.exp) into the link commands, I get rid of all
undefined references to functions in Glib.dll. But it leaves undefined
references, e.g. to cairo_object_from_sv, which are in Cairo.dll. But
having both Glib.dll _and_ Cairo.dll in the link command does not seem
to help, g++ does not seem to see Cairo.dll.

Any help would be appreciated. My perl is also compiled under MinGW with
dmake.

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Geoinformaatio- ja paikannustekniikka / Geoinformation and positioning