Re: Gtk2->show_about_dialog() bug

* Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> [2006-11-18 15:00]:
Hmm, this looks hard to fix properly.  The problem is that
gtk_show_about_dialog uses varargs to allow calling it with
a variable number of arguments.  As far as I know, there's no
way to construct this varargs thingy at run-time

GCC has a builtin_apply() thingie that seems to be intended for
this. Apparently itâs broken in various cases, but it doesnât
seem like that should be a problem for gtk_show_about_dialog().

The official recommendation seems to be to use libffi. Seems to
be part of GCC now?

Thatâs what googling told me. Despite the amount of effort I put
in it seems I can only dredge up mailinglist posts, though, not
anything solid, like, say, some piece of official documentation.

Regards,