Re: Glib 1.141

I have checked the new Glib in the framework of my tool (see signature), it
builds fine, so it's probaly a Windows-specific issue.

You're right. I was a bit too fast. I asked for help before doing some steps of investigation. I found the error.

@ Torsten: Undo a change in gperl.h ..


#ifdef G_OS_WIN32

and replace it again with

#ifdef WIN32

That's it and it works fine. Glib builds without errors, even without having to circumvent the strto(u)ll issue.

Thanks for that great new release and btw - the new Gtk2 also compiles without any complains!

Have a good night!

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]