signal_connect doesn't work on win32 gtk/perl

Hello,

I wrote a little perl/gtk2 application and now i would like to port it to win32.

I followed the instructions on live.gnome.org/gtk2-perl for installing binarie packages and when i execute my application, i see the window for a second and then it is killed.

the error message:
Can't locate object method "signal_connect" via package "Gtk2::Button" at script.pl line 10

the line with the error:
my $login = new Gtk2::Button( "Inloggen" );
   $login->show;
-->    $login->signal_connect("clicked", \&show_login_dialog );

Do i still need to install some packages or is my syntax wrong?

thanks
wout