Gtk-CRITICAL

Hello all.

I'm working on a small Gtk-perl application in order to read data from
the Joystick. All the interface was done using Glade-2 and I'm loading
it with Gtk2::GladeXML.
The interface has only two windows, the main one that appears always,
and a secondary that initially is hiden.

Well, my issue is that when I execute the app, I get the following
message:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_grab_focus: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET
(widget)' failed at ....

Do I need to setup a focus on one window?, Is it possible to do it from
Glade?

Thanks!
Peco