Re: Date and Time Entry Boxes

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:33:24 +0500
"A.R. Nasir Qureshi" <nasir mitco ws> wrote:

I have made these two Widget, each under Gtk2::Entry. I want to release
them for the benefit of the community, but have no experience in making
the Installation Package, Man page etc. They also require a lot of work,
which I will do soon, but the provide basic functionality now.

The have to be placed under /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Gtk2/Ex/

I would appreciate the guidance on the the gurus.

perldoc -q create a module

h2xs -XA -n My::Module

then put your code in and write the perldoc.