Re: error dialog not centered

* Beast <beast ldap or id> [2006-03-20 05:35]:
i know its personal preference but centered makes balance
spaces, and i guess everybody will agree on this :)

I like asymmetry.

Regarding icon, icon is good as long as its not overused. I saw
that Linux (or GNOME) application are using icons everywhere, it
makes application less elegant than in windows.

Thatâs your opinion. I like having more icons better; they make
it much easier to use a familiar program.

If you consider this bad, talk to the GNOME Human Interface
Guidelines people.

Regards,