Re: Is the cellrenderer_date.pl working for anyone?

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 08:34:38 +1100
Daniel Kasak <dkasak nusconsulting com au> wrote:

zentara wrote:
Is the cellrenderer_date.pl  working correctly for anyone?
I get this weird flicker, of the cell text appearring and disappearing,
as I move the mouse over the list; and the columns seem to
get values confused and changing.

I posted about this type of issue a couple of days back ( Custom Cell
Renderer broken after update ).
You need to either downgrade to Perl 5.8.7 or update your Gtk2 Perl
bindings to the very latest ( unstable ).

--
Daniel Kasak

Thanks, that did it. Gtk2-1.116 and Glib-1.118 seems to work.
Glad I asked :-) otherwise I would have really been messing the renderers up. :-)

I must have read your earlier post, but it didn't sink in. But I do see
it now.

Thanks

http://zentara.net/japh.html