Is the cellrenderer_date.pl working for anyone?

Hi,

I've been looking at the custom cellrenderers in the
example subdir of the Gtk-1.115 module.

Is the cellrenderer_date.pl  working correctly for anyone?
I get this weird flicker, of the cell text appearring and disappearing,
as I move the mouse over the list; and the columns seem to
get values confused and changing.

I was wondering if it is due to me using a recent Gtk++
lib, or whether the thing is broken?

I'm currently using
glib-2.9.5  gtk+-2.8.11

and was wondering if they screw up the cell renderer examples.

I recently posted that I needed to add a SET_PROPERTY sub to a couple
of the packages, to make them work, and now the date renderer is acting
funny.

How are they working for others?
If they work, what lib levels are you using?

Thanks.

http://zentara.net/japh.html