Re: CellRendererSpinButton in a List

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 08:45:59AM +1100, Daniel Kasak wrote:
zentara wrote:
I've used the basic CellRendererSpinButton package
which has been mentioned here before. The problem is that
I can't seem to get the spin box to update to it's new value
in the list. I can spin them up and down, and when I set them,
with a click or enter, they revert to 0.

If I manually edit the cell, and press enter, the liststore seems
to get the value, but it does not appear in the spinbox cell, which
remains 0.00.
saw this problem passing though, checked my own apps, and indeed, same
problem here....

--
ciao bboett
bboett adlp org