Re: A visual snippet browser

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 15:06 -0500, zentara wrote:
Hi,
I needed something to do to get some experience with
textbuffers, so I made a visual grep using Gtk2.
A screenshot and the file is at
http://zentara.net/vgrep

Feel free to offer improvements, use it, etc.

Specifically, I had to resort to a method of reprinting
the file to include/remove line numbers for copy&pasting.

You could use the Gtk2::SourceView module, binding the gtksourceview
library, if you need such things like line numbering, bracket matching
and such.

Anyway, you could at least copy from the C source. ;-)

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi - <ebassi gmail com>