Re: Glib 1.102 (stable)

Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> writes:

Any chance of getting a Glib 1.103 out there soon with this?  A
lot of our users are on Fedora, and all started to get the 1.102
update a couple weeks ago, which is causing all kinds of pain, and
explainations on how to prevent package updates.  I assume Fedora
will update to the new package relatively quickly once there is a
new release.

There'll be a new unstable release on Monday, so I guess that would
be a good time to release a new stable version as well.

does this bug also affect 1.08x?