RE: packaging for windows

I set up the following configuration:
On the "build"-machine (full Gtk, gtk-perl installed), I use

pp -x -o foo.exe -M Glib -M Gtk2 -l
c:\perl\site\lib\auto\Glib\Glib.dll -l c:
\perl\site\lib\auto\Gtk2\Gtk2.dll foo.pl

(all on one line, of course, and you might have to adjust
the path to the
dlls).
The created foo.exe runs on a XP machine that has Gtk
installed, but no perl.

This is the kind of solution I was looking for.  I tried it
but no luck
so far. The .exe gets build, but when it runds it dies with a popup
saying something about a function pointer that could not be found in
perl58.dll :(

this is a dll files mismatch. 95% probability that user has another
perl58.dll within his path or even in system dir. www.perlmonks.org people
will be happy to help resolving this