Re: packaging for windows

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:49:08 +0100
Jaap Karssenberg <j g karssenberg student utwente nl> wrote:

Hi,

Did anyone look into packaging perl/gtk applications for windows ?

I have some users that would really like a package that "Just Works"
(when perl was installed already).
I installed my application manually on one system but it involved
manually unzipping a lot of dll's which is quite obscure.

Thanks,

I would write to ActiveState and ask them to include it in their
Perl distribution, like they do with Tk.
Most Windows users wouldn't be able to use Tk, if it wasn't for the
pre-packaging that ActiveState does.

http://zentara.net/japh.html