how to use memprof in non gui mode, on run it is showing gtk warning

Hi,

     I want to use memprof in non gui mode, since i dont have xwindows environment. ..It is giving gtk warning, when i try to run it using command line .. please specify the way to do it .. and also specify any tools which will trace the memory leaks. when i use Devel::leak perl module it is only returning the addresses but not providing more information.. so please let me know any tools available in this regard

thanking you,
Rama krishna