Glib and libgaim

errm sorry about last post, I need to start a new thread here:

On 12/29/06, Chorg Heavy Industries <chorgheavyinc gmail com > wrote:
Hello all,
I'm trying to use Glib to access libgaim's functions on OS X.  Has anyone worked on something like this? or is there a general cookbook on how to properly bind libgaim to perl using Glib?  I did in fact read the man pages and pod, but I am unsure of a few things...

Pls advise

TIA

--
As folk wisdom says: a clever person is one that gets out of a trap that a wise one would not have got into in the first place.