Re: Glib and libgaim

On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 10:13 -0500, Chorg Heavy Industries wrote:
errm sorry about last post, I need to start a new thread here:

On 12/29/06, Chorg Heavy Industries <chorgheavyinc gmail com> wrote:

        I'm trying to use Glib to access libgaim's functions on OS X.
        Has anyone worked on something like this? or is there a
        general cookbook on how to properly bind libgaim to perl using
        Glib?

There's the binding how to:

  http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/binding_howto.pod.html

          I did in fact read the man pages and pod, but I am unsure of
        a few things...

if you have specific questions, just ask them here or on the IRC channel
#gtk-perl on irc.gnome.org

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--