Need information on Gtk2

i All,

I have an application, which has been written long time ago in Gtk+.
I now need to move it to Gtk2. I have a few questions in this regard,
which are given below. Before I get into those questions, I also wanted
to give some information on my application appearance to give the
background.

My application has more or less the following appearance:

|File Edit Help                                 |
|Left Pane       Right Pane                     |
|                                               |
| +Root Tree                                    |
| - Info1          Name:        Info1           |
| - Info2          OtherDetails:                |
|                                               |
|                                               |
|                                               |
|                                               |
|                                               |
|                                               |
|                                               |

The Left Pane is made up of a GtkTree widget. There are Add/Delete sub
menuitems under the Edit Menu Item, which adds/deletes tree items under
the Root Tree. For eg: Info1, Info2 etc can be added/deleted by the
user, under Root Tree.

When the user clicks/selects on Info1, the right pane, shows the widgets
related to its attributes. Any details about Info1 will be filled in
through the editable widgets in the right pane. The widgets in the right
pane, will change based on the tree item selected in the left pane.

Questions
---------

1. Which stable version of Gtk2+ is it good to move to? I need to
run the application on both Linux and Windows.

2. I will most probably be using Glade2 as well. Which stable version of
Glade2 should I move to? I am also planning to use Gtk2::GladeXML for
this purpose.

3. I currently use GtkTree widgets in my application. I understand that it is deprecated and
replaced by the TreeView. Is there any specific support for that through Glade2?

Any help in this regard, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ashwin

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message.
Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any
such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to
or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.