Re: Patch for Gtk2::Ex::Dialogs (for win32)

"Kevin C. Krinke" <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com> fired a flaming
arrow at my monitor on 09/28/2005 6:20 PM -0700 with this note attached:
[snip]

That it does though I was planning to remove all the Gnome2::VFS stuff
altogether and instead use (and depend upon) File::Type to determine the
file's MIME type (which I believe is platform independent).
[snip]
Just FYI,  I've used File::Type in a Web application to serve the
correct mime type with files I send to the user.  I haven't had any
problems with it.

I haven't used it on Win* but I do believe it is pure perl.

--
In Reach Technology:    http://www.inreachtech.net/

Robert G. Werner
robert inreachtech net