Re: misc fixes

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 18:17 +0200, gtk-perl schmorp de wrote:

There is some other similar small breakage, but I forgot to fix that when

Haven't stumbled over htem yet, but thinking about it, it seems
SvGdkGCValues and similar structure-setting fucntions are all broken in
the same way: there is no way to reset pointers, as Gtk2 enforces them to
be non-NULL.

Most converters complain loudly if they stumble upon an undefined value,
yes.  That's been our policy because it's the correct thing to do in
nearly all cases.  When a function does allow NULL, we simply add
_ornull manually -- just like you did in the patch.

(In the bright, not-so-distant introspection future, this will be
automatic: parameter definitions state if NULL is allowed or not.)

--
Bye,
-Torsten