Re: gtk2-perl tutorial ?

As another newbie, I can perhaps add that I found the documentation for PyGTK (python bindings to Gtk2)  very helpful.
http://www.pygtk.org/tutorial.html
http://www.pygtk.org/articles.html
First the Python documentation and tutorial are more complete and more user-friendly than what is  available for Perl-gtk2 and I found it very easy to adapt the Python examples to Perl, even knowing very little Python.

François

James Muir wrote:
I'm also a newbie, and can vouch for the examples as being very helpful. You may find the following Gtk2 reference useful:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/index.html

and the folks on this list are very helpful, too.
-James