Re: Shopping Cart Tax Exempt Feature Broken

On 10/12/05, fmp superior <fmp superiorshelving com> wrote:
Hello All,

     Please forgive me for jumping in like this, but I could really
use your help.  First off, I have to confess that I am NOT a perl
programmer.  I do want to learn, but I need to get this problem fixed
as soon as possible.  Hopefully someone here will be willing to help me.

     The tax exempt feature in my shopping cart is broken.  Even when
a customer is flagged as tax exempt, they are still charged tax in
their orders.  I've included what I think is the relevant section to
the cart in hopes that someone could see where the problem lies.

     Thank you for any help you can give me.  If you need more
information, please let me know.

this is off-topic here.

btw, I'm too lazy to dig through your code....

try some a more generic perl newsgroup/mailing list. good luck.

--
Jens Luedicke
web: http://perldude.de/