Re: Gtk2::Ex::Simple::List using Gtk2::CellRendererCombo

On Oct 3, 2005, at 12:12 AM, ofey aikon wrote:

If you just wanted to have the same small set of options every time, that would be easier.

I just want to have the same combobox across all rows. The options are
fixed (in fact I have only two options [option1, option2] ) across all
rows of the list.

Then that makes things really simple.

You can create your own subclass of Gtk2::CellRendererCombo (with Glib::Object::Subclass, of course), and in the INIT_INSTANCE, hard- code the two options into the combo model.

Then, supply that package name to simplelist as the class to create for the custom column type. You can still just use the text attribute.

--
Meg: Brian! Chris picked his nose and keeps trying to touch me with his finger! Chris: What good is mining nose gold if I can't share it with the townspeople?
   -- Family Guy