Re: Patch for Gtk2::Ex::Dialogs (for win32)
- From: "Kevin C. Krinke" <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
- To: ofey aikon <ofey aikon gmail com>
- Cc: GTK2-Perl List <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Patch for Gtk2::Ex::Dialogs (for win32)
- Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 01:33:35 -0400
On Sun, 2005-02-10 at 20:02 -0500, ofey aikon wrote:
On 9/28/05, Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com> wrote:
If you can find the time to create a patch that bumps the version,
removes the Gnome2::VFS stuff and uses File::Type instead I would be
I am attaching two patches.
patch1 removes Gnome2::VFS dependency and uses File::Type instead.
Works for me on win32.
patch2 fixes another bug related to abs_path. The demo.pl currently
throws a non-fatal error related to relative path of filename. This
patch should take care of that.
I can commit these if no one has objections.
Looks just fine to me!
Please commit if no one objects.
] [Thread Prev