Gtk2::Ex::Datasheet::DBI-0.3 is out

Version 0.3 is out:
http://entropy.homelinux.org/Gtk2-Ex-Datasheet-DBI-0.3.tar.gz

I've also uploaded it to CPAN.

From the changelog:

- Worked around 'Use of uninitialized value' warnings
- Added support for CellRendererCombo - thanks muppet :)
- Fixed bug where only the 1st updated row was applied
- Added support for CellRendererToggle
- Added dynamic column sizing, with mix of percentage and absolute values
- Added 'multi_select' property which sets 'multiple' selection mode (
only really affects deleting )

I'm not sure of CellRendererCombo support. For database use, it only
makes sense to have a model with an ID / String pair, and my way of
dealing with this may not be ideal. On the other hand, it works fine in
my testing ( admittedly only the test application ).

Next addition will hopefully be support for a custom
CellRendererSpinButton for editing numeric values.

Dan