CellRendererCombo

Back at it again ...

From the man page, there are only 3 properties:

- has-entry
- model
- text-column

I'm trying to add a CellRenderCombo to a TreeView, with something like:

$renderer = Gtk2::CellRendererCombo->new;

$column = Gtk2::TreeViewColumn->new_with_attributes(
                                                "Some Name",
                                                $renderer,
                                                model        => $model,
                                                text_column    => 1
);

Is the renderer supposed to automatically select the right row by
comparing the value in the treestore's model with the value in the
combo's model, or am I supposed to write something that does that? I'm a
little lost at the moment. An tiny example?

Dan