Re: Resize Pixbuf

On Thu, 12 May 2005 08:10:35 -0400 (EDT)

I have a Gtk2::Gtk::Image wich contains a Gtk2::Gtk::Pixbuf displaying
an Image larger than the the Gtk2::Gtk::Image. How can I resize and
update the Pixbuf whenever the Image-widget resizes?

Hi,

Just some 2 cents......
I ran your code, and got it to partially work. It reminded me of the
excellent   Gtk2::ImageViewer  by Dov Grobgeld

http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/freesw/gtk/gtk-image-viewer

It has resizing, mouse zoom and mouse pan.  It seems to do what
you are trying to do, but it uses mouse only. Maybe you could add some
key-bindings, or get some clues from what he does.