Re: GtkGlExt woes

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 05:01, Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan wrote:
I'm having the following problem.  I have a Notebook widget, and I want to
display DrawingArea widgets on multiple tabs of the Notebook.  The
DrawingArea widgets are GL-enabled.  When I switch tabs, none of my
textures appear on the DrawingArea I've just switched to.  If I go back to
the FIRST tab displayed, THAT DrawingArea works fine.

Gtk2::GLExt is a thin wrapper around GtkGLExt and thus if you are making
correct use of it the bug likely lies in GtkGLExt itself. i created the
bindings for it, but unfortunatly i don't have much expertiese
otherwise. your question is probably better asked on a GtkGLExt list
where people would be more familiar with it. sorry i couldn't help.

--
-rm
http://www.neces.com/