Re: Gtk2::MozEmbed + DOM

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 17:33 +0100, Scott Lanning wrote:
It's not possible to get to the DOM from Gtk2::MozEmbed, is it? [...]

I don't know much about it, but I think in order to do that, you'd have
to use gtk_moz_embed_get_nsIWebBrowser to get the nsIWebBrowser[2]
object, and access the contentDOMWindow attribute to get to the toplevel
window's object.

Gtk2::MozEmbed uses Perl's XS language to wrap gtkmozembed.  So
xs/GtkMozEmbed.xs in the tarball / CVS repository would be the first
place to look if you wanted to add support for the above stuff.  Since
it involves C++, you'd also have to look into getting g++ integrated --
which I know nothing about.  There have been some C++ threads on the
perl-xs list[3], though.

I doubt I'll get around to that.. :/