Re: Gnome2::About

On 6/30/05, muppet <scott asofyet org> wrote:
Could you be more specific?  What is the "oddity"?  Possibly post a small
example?

Sorry, I made confusion.
Using
$ga->set_transient_for($main_window)
doesn't change anything in the behaviour of the window. Main window
remains clickable and works normally with the Gnome2::About above it.

I have tried with $ga->set_modal(TRUE) and this works for this first
about window (it is really modal in respect to the main window) but
the oddity is that if you open the second dialog by clicking on the
"Acknowledgments" button, the second dialog's Close button doesn'ìt
work anymore.

I hope I have been much clear now. Sorry.